- If Google Can’t Find the People Who Lead Volunteers, No One Can
- Do Volunteers Want to “Talk Amongst Themselves”?
- Replace Current Volunteers or Redirect New Ones?
- What I Learned about Online Resources for Volunteer Management (While Updating the New Energize, Inc. Web Site)
- What Did You and Volunteers Do Well this Year?
Get Connected in South Carolina
'Get Connected' is a statewide platform for individuals and groups who want actively solve the needs in their community.
Sign up and make a difference today!
You will see organizations who need volunteers and/or have other needs that you may be able to meet! You also may be able to connect an organization to someone you know who would be willing to help.
Find others on the site who share your passion and know you are making the great state of South Carolina the best it can be!
- Adrianna W: joined the site - Apr 20, 2015
- Adaisa H: joined the site - Apr 15, 2015
- Susan L: joined the site - Apr 13, 2015
- Gwen T: joined the site - Apr 10, 2015
- Claire G: joined the site - Mar 31, 2015
- LaQuinta L: became a fan of "Universiy of South Carolina Sistas Project" - Mar 22, 2015
- TOTAL Ministries: posted a new Need "Front Desk Volunteer (copy)" - Apr 20, 2015
- TOTAL Ministries: posted a new Need "Food Drive (copy)" - Apr 20, 2015
- New Day Clubhouse: posted a new Need "Painting for temporary space for New Day Clubhouse- needed immediately please" - Apr 17, 2015
- United Ministries of Clinton: posted a new Need " 4 drawer file cabinet" - Apr 15, 2015