Get Connected in South Carolina
'Get Connected' is a statewide platform for individuals and groups who want actively solve the needs in their community.
Sign up and make a difference today!
You will see organizations who need volunteers and/or have other needs that you may be able to meet! You also may be able to connect an organization to someone you know who would be willing to help.
Find others on the site who share your passion and know you are making the great state of South Carolina the best it can be!
- Swati K: joined the site - Feb 6, 2017
- LaToya G: joined the site - Jan 20, 2017
- Brianna A: joined the site - Jan 10, 2017
- Terri T: joined the site - Dec 20, 2016
- Eddie M: joined the site - Dec 20, 2016
- Rashad P: joined the site - Dec 14, 2016
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters of the Upstate: posted a new Need "Bowl For Kids' Sake Volunteer " - Feb 16, 2017
- Women in Philanthropy (WIP) - United Way of the Midlands: posted a new Need "2017 Columbia Lifesavers Blood Drive" - Feb 8, 2017
- Midlands Reading Consortium (MRC): posted a new Need "Guest Reader – Newberry Elementary" - Feb 8, 2017
- Midlands Reading Consortium (MRC): posted a new Need "Guest Reader – Leaphart Elementary" - Feb 8, 2017