- If Google Can’t Find the People Who Lead Volunteers, No One Can
- Do Volunteers Want to “Talk Amongst Themselves”?
- Replace Current Volunteers or Redirect New Ones?
- What I Learned about Online Resources for Volunteer Management (While Updating the New Energize, Inc. Web Site)
- What Did You and Volunteers Do Well this Year?
Get Connected in South Carolina
'Get Connected' is a statewide platform for individuals and groups who want actively solve the needs in their community.
Sign up and make a difference today!
You will see organizations who need volunteers and/or have other needs that you may be able to meet! You also may be able to connect an organization to someone you know who would be willing to help.
Find others on the site who share your passion and know you are making the great state of South Carolina the best it can be!
- Claire G: joined the site - Mar 31, 2015
- LaQuinta L: became a fan of "Universiy of South Carolina Sistas Project" - Mar 22, 2015
- LaQuinta L: became a fan of "SCDHEC - Office of Public Health Preparedness" - Mar 22, 2015
- LaQuinta L: became a fan of "Richland County Public Library" - Mar 22, 2015
- LaQuinta L: joined the site - Mar 22, 2015
- Lilya G: became a fan of "Cass Elias McCarter Guardian ad Litem" - Mar 21, 2015
- New Day Clubhouse: posted a new Need "Meal Donations for Members" - Mar 30, 2015
- New Day Clubhouse: posted a new Need "Computers for staff" - Mar 30, 2015
- Laurens County Disabilities & Special Needs Board: posted a new employment opportunity "National Safety Council CPR Instructors Needed" - Mar 19, 2015
- Pickens County Meals on Wheels: posted a new Need "Volunteer Orientation Every Thursday" - Mar 9, 2015