- August Hot Topic: Identifying Who Is and Is Not a “Volunteer”
- July Hot Topic: I Really Want to Know: What’s Going on Out There?
- June Hot Topic: Volunteers and the Quest for Innovation
- May Hot Topic: National Volunteer Week: Whose Week Is It Anyway?
- April Hot Topic: Working Together to Recognize Volunteers…and More
Get Connected in South Carolina
'Get Connected' is a statewide platform for individuals and groups who want actively solve the needs in their community.
Sign up and make a difference today!
You will see organizations who need volunteers and/or have other needs that you may be able to meet! You also may be able to connect an organization to someone you know who would be willing to help.
Find others on the site who share your passion and know you are making the great state of South Carolina the best it can be!
- Elizabeth H: joined the site - Aug 20, 2014
- Kimberly W: joined the site - Aug 14, 2014
- Carly G: joined the site - Aug 14, 2014
- Michelle V: joined the site - Aug 14, 2014
- Kim D: joined the site - Aug 14, 2014
- Jordan T: joined the site - Aug 5, 2014
- FRIENDS of Caroline Hospice: posted a new Need "Fashion for Compassion " - Aug 20, 2014
- Beyond Abuse: posted a new Need "Volunteers" - Aug 12, 2014
- United Way of Pickens County: posted a new Need "Pick up huge donation of children's books!" - Aug 12, 2014
- FRIENDS of Caroline Hospice: posted a new Need "Volunteer Assistant" - Aug 6, 2014